Silver Maple Leaf Coins | 2013 | by Coin Collector
- Finely Detailed Design The Silver Maple Leaf coin has a very unique look that makes it different from other Gem Brilliant Uncirculated coins. Each Maple Leaf Silver Five Dollar Coin is minted using highly polished coin blanks, which makes the background a shiny, satin finish that is loved by collectors.
- Queen Elizabeth II is beautifully portrayed on the obverse side of this proof-like Silver Maple Leaf. The reverse side of this silver coin features a stunning single maple leaf, which is the national symbol of Canada, inlaid with the 2010 Vancouver Olympics Privy.
- Silver Dollar collector prefer the Silver Maple Leaf popular design and high silver content make them Canada giftsand a investment piece.
- Canadian Silver Maple Leafs are one of the most popular silver coins in the world. These coins are the highest purity silver bullion coins to ever be produced at the mint, with each coin guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint to contain .9999 of pure silver.
- Every one of the Canadian Silver Maple Leafs in this collection is in Gem Brilliant Uncirculated condition. They make great investment pieces and investors love to buy them in large quantities. They are also very popular with collectors who love to add them to their Silver Dollar or silver bullion collections.